2008 Chevrolet Tahoe LT w/3LT
- ■XM Satellite Radio. With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to excite any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you - coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months - no obligation (Available in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscription subject to customer agreement. For more information, visit gm.xmradio.com.)
- ■Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- ■Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block (Standard on 4WD models. Available on 2WD models.)
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Mirror caps are color-keyed. Mirror caps are satin chrome with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second Row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third Row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third Row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger third Row 50/50 split-bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.), Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.). See What the Experts Say!
As reported by KBB.com: If you like the standard Chevrolet Tahoe or GMC Yukon, you’ll love the Hybrid models. They give up nothing in the way of performance, comfort or ability, yet, compared to with their non-hybrid 5.3-liter siblings, return a 50-percent improvement in city fuel economy. This Chevrolet Tahoe Passed the Test!
KBB.com 10 Best Used SUVs Under $20,000, KBB.com Best 10 Family Vehicles, KBB.com Brand Image Awards. Fully-Loaded with Additional Options
SUSPENSION PACKAGE, PREMIUM SMOOTH RIDE (STD), CONVENIENCE PACKAGE 2 includes (E61) rear power-operated liftgate, (XA7) heated windshield washer fluid system and (CE1) Rainsense front intermittent wipers, TIRES, P265/70R17 ALL-SEASON, WHITE OUTLINED-LETTER, SUSPENSION PACKAGE, PREMIUM SMOOTH RIDE (STD), SUNROOF, POWER, TILT-SLIDING with express-open and close and wind deflector, SILVER BIRCH METALLIC, SEATS, THIRD Row 50/50 SPLIT-BENCH with 3-passenger, removable, all-belts-to-seat. Stop By Today
Test drive this must-see, must-drive, must-own beauty today at Sid Dillon Crete, 2455 Hwy 33, Crete, NE 68333. Thank you for choosing to visit Sid Dillon in Crete, Nebraska
Sid Dillon Crete has the brand New, used, or certified vehicle to meet your needs. We go the extra mile when you bring your vehicle in for service by providing free wash and vacuum. Schedule service on your vehicle in Crete at Sid Dillon. Contact our Internet Specialist at (866)906-7153 for more information.
- TECH SPECS
Alternator, 160 amps
Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block (Standard on 4WD models. Available on 2WD models.)
GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
Rear axle, 3.73 ratio (Standard on 4WD models. Available on 2WD models with (NHT) Max Trailering Package or (LY2) Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI engine.)
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls (Not available on 2WD models.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.