2008 Chevrolet Suburban LT w/3LT
- ■XM Satellite Radio, With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to excite any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you - coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months - no obligation (Available in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscription subject to customer agreement. For more information, visit gm.xmradio.com.)
- ■Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Mirror caps are color-keyed. Mirror caps are satin chrome with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- ■Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (310 hp [231.1 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4x4 1/2 ton models.)
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- TECH SPECS
Alternator, 160 amps (Standard on 1/2 ton models. Included and only available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package on 4x4 3/4 ton models. Not available on 2WD 3/4 ton models.)
Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (310 hp [231.1 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4x4 1/2 ton models.)
GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Requires 4x4 1/2 ton models.)
Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls (Not available on 2WD models.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.