2009 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ
- ■Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- ■Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas-320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0N-m] @ 4200 rpm, with E85 ethanol-326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 350 lb-ft of torque [472.5 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Standard on 4WD models. 2WD models require (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Mirror caps are bright chrome. Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- ■Wipers, front intermittent, RainSense
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- TECH SPECS
Alternator, 160 amps
Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas-320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0N-m] @ 4200 rpm, with E85 ethanol-326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 350 lb-ft of torque [472.5 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Standard on 4WD models. 2WD models require (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD models. Required with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package on 2WD models. 2WD models require (L9H) 6.2L V8 engine.)
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls (Not available on 2WD models.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.