2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali
- ■Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI, E85-compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm
- ■Bed Liner, Spray-on Pickup Box Bed liner consisting of high pressure, chemically bonded, sprayed-on polyurea & polyurethane liner formulation. Liner is permanently bonded to the truck Bed providing a water tight seal. Includes embossed Denali logo on front Bed wall. The textured, non-skid surface is black in color and robotically applied. Spray-on liner covers entire Bed interior surface below side rails, including tailgate, front Box top rail, gauge hole plugs and lower tie down loops. (Not available with (VZX) Bed liner, LPO.)
- ■Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam with GMC signature LED lighting
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable
- ■Bose Sound with 6 speaker system (7 speaker system including subwoofer when ordered with bucket seats).
- TECH SPECS
Air cleaner, high-capacity
Alternator, 150 amps
Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DuraLife brake rotors
Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
Cooling, external engine oil cooler
Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI, E85-compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm
Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
Four wheel drive
Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
GVWR, 9500 lbs. (4309 kg) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
Trailer brake controller, integrated
Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
Underbody Shield, frame-mounted shields includes front underbody shield starting behind front bumper and running to first cross-member, protecting front underbody, oil pan, differential case and transfer case
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.