2008 Chevrolet Avalanche LT w/1LT
- ■XM Satellite Radio. With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to excite any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months - no obligation (Available in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately separately after 3 trial months. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscription subject to customer agreement. For more information, visit gm.xmradio.com)
- ■OnStar, 1-year of Directions and Connections plan. Includes the innovative easy to use Turn-by-Turn Navigation services which provide voice-guided directions (where available). Also includes Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands-Free Calling, AccidentAssist, Remote Horn and Lights, Information and Convenience Services, and Driving Directions (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance and Remote Door Unlock success varies with conditions. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics available on most 2004 MY and newer GM vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. Turn-by-Turn Navigation requires ABS and is not available in certain areas. Visit onstar or call 1-888-466-7827 for system limitations and details)
- ■Lighting, interior with dome lamp, driver-and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo light, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- ■Assist steps, Dark Charcoal
- ■Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
SUSPENSION PACKAGE, PREMIUM SMOOTH RIDE (STD), CONVENIENCE PACKAGE #1 includes (JF4) power-adjustable pedals, (AP3) remote vehicle starter system and (UD7) rear parking assist , WHEELS, 4 - 20" X 8.5" (50.8 CM X 21.6 CM) PAINTED ALUMINUM, VICTORY RED, UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE includes garage door opener, programmable, TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED with overdrive and Tow/haul mode (STD), TIRES, P275/55R20, ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL, SUNROOF, POWER, TILT-SLIDING with express-open and wind deflector, SEATS, FRONT BUCKET with (AG1) 6-way power driver and (AG2) front passenger seat adjusters, adjustable head restraints, (AM1) driver manual lumbar control, floor console and rear storage pockets (STD), REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM includes Remote Keyless Entry. Expert Reviews!
As reported by KBB.com: If you regularly pull a boat or trailer and also need the cargo capabilities of a pickup truck, along with abundant passenger space and comfort, remember that a properly-equipped Avalanche can Tow up to 8,000 pounds. With its versatile Midgate configuration, the 2008 Avalanche can be set up to carry long loads (including four-by-eight-foot plywood sheets) or, with rear seatbacks raised, to hold a full complement of passengers. Stop By Today
Come in for a quick visit at Sid Dillon Crete, 2455 Hwy 33, Crete, NE 68333 to claim your Chevrolet Avalanche! Thank you for choosing to visit Sid Dillon in Crete, Nebraska
Sid Dillon Crete has the brand New, used, or certified vehicle to meet your needs. We go the extra mile when you bring your vehicle in for service by providing free wash and vacuum. Schedule service on your vehicle in Crete at Sid Dillon. Contact our Internet Specialist at (866)906-7153 for more information.
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger and second Row all seating positions, center seating position in first Row is lap only
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.